lunes, 7 de abril de 2008

Fabio Zil

I'm Fabio. I'm 13 years old. When i was a child, i went to the school Hertzl, then i change to Beth, and now i'm here in ORT.
i made all the cambridge exams till ket.Also i read Charly and the chocolate factory, Prince caspian, Witches, matilda, etc.
My hobbies are playing football, basket, tennis, and table tennis.
In my free time i go to play football, to the club, i watch tv, i chat online, etc.
I have one brother and one sister, my sister is Jessica, and is the oldest, and my brother is Gonzalo, and is the youngest. My mother's name is Sabrina, and my fother's is Claudio.
I'm fan of river plate.
My favourite candy is the chocolate.
My favourite color is red.
My favourite ice cream is the fredo's ones.
My favourite tv program is TVR.
My favourite music band is red hot chilli pepers.

No hay comentarios: