lunes, 7 de abril de 2008

Laura Rat

Hi!!!
I`m Laura, but you can call me Lau.
I love playing voley, but I like swimming too!!
In free times I do homework(thats all the times, not only in the free times!!) and I go to the club.

A have a very big family.
Mam, Dad, 9 cousins, 8 ants and uncles, grandfathers and grandmothers, and a little and friendly brother. I`m the oldest of them.

I love my family.
The bad thing about my family is that the most part of them live in The USA and in Uruguay.
so I cant see them allways.
But, thanks to that, I could go to th USA the last year to visit my cousins , amts ando uncles who live there. They live in boston, it`s so beautiful!!

I`ll talk a little about me.

I`ve done an intenational exame. The pet. I`ve passed it!! and with an excelent note!!

I`ve gone to Natan Gesan school. It`s a very beauriful and friendly place to study becouse, I had lots of friends there and we have gone to Cordoba to the leaving school trip.

Ok.. To finish these letter I`ll tell:
Bye!!

No hay comentarios: