miércoles, 11 de junio de 2008

Letter from Dennis Tito

Hi!

I am writing from Paris. Now I am at the hotel. It is beautiful and I can see the Eifel Tower from my room. I am here since two weeks ago and I will stay for a month.

Paris is really nice, and so do clothes. The other day I went to a shopping mall with my mother and I saw a beautifull dress at a little mall. We askeed how much was it, and the owner of the place answered that that was an Yves Saint Laurent dress which coasts 2.000 pounds. Can you belive it? I an mom haven´t gone to another shopping since that moment.

Despite that, this is definitly the best place I have ever visited in my life. If I could, I would come here every summer vacation, but dad says that is imposible.

Well, have to be going, it ios dinner time. I hope this letter is enough for you to don´t miss me to much. I will write again next week.

Love

Ellen

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Giselle, your letter is very nice but off-subject, please read the task again and re-write the letter. (Consult me in class if necessary!)
Then, print and hand in the final version by next Friday.