martes, 10 de junio de 2008

The letter from Dennis Tito

Hi!

I’m writing from the hotel in Aspen! Arrived here four days ago, I visited a lot of places, it’s a wonderful town. The weather’s cool, just like our country =) put on an overcoat or you will have a cold!! I’m having a good time here. I have a beautiful view from my room. In the windows we can see a lot of mountains. I can’t believe you aren’t here. I miss you.

Yesterday, we went to ski there is a lot of snow and I had a funny accident while I was skiing. Believe me it’s not easy, but I enjoyed it very much.

Have to go- we are going to a tour now so I’ll write you again in a week when I am back.

Kiss

Dennis Tito

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Nati, your letter is very nice but off-subject, please read the task again (Unit 5) and re-write the letter. (Consult me in class if necessary!)
Then, print and hand in the final version by next Friday.