miércoles, 11 de junio de 2008

the letter from dennis tito

HI!
Guess where I am writing from, an internet café in Japan! Arrived here last week and it seems to be a great place. I so beautiful! The weather is cold all day.
July and I think it is a real pity you couldn’t come with us. There are some beautiful flowers here; you’d love it

We have been touring for three weeks now. We have had a great fun most of the time, only the first week was a bit hectic. We didn’t know how to speak Japanese.

We have to finish, we are going to see some buildings now. We are going to stay in Japan for another month, and then we are going to Brazil. I’ll write again from there
Love

Caro.

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Nice letter Caro but it is off-subject, please read the task again and re-write the letter. (Consult me in class if necessary!)
Then, print and hand in the final version by next Friday.