miércoles, 25 de junio de 2008

Letter by Hellen

Hi!

Yesterday my brother got married an we all were happy. But coming to Italy wasn´t so easy. I think that I just had bad luck, but sometimes I wonder if I have done something bad to hapen to me this.
When I was at the port, the manager of journeys told all the people who were going to travel that the trip was canceled. A man asked why, and the other one said that our ship had borken, and there was no way to travel. I approached the man and told him that going to Europe was very important for me, because my brother was getting married next week. The man thought for a few minutes and then told me that if I was very brave, there was a chance to get to Italy in four days. He expained me that there was a motor bote that nobody was using. The man also said that if I accept doing that, there were a lot of risks like the cold or the food. He said that the company was no responsible if something happened to me, and that made me think for a long time. But I couldn´t miss my brother´s wedding, he would never forgive me!
So I accepted, and two hours later I was alone, at the bote. Of course I felt awful at that moment, but the only thing that I could do was waiting.You can´t imagine all the things that I thougth when I was alone, with nobody to rescue me if something happened or if I died, when will somebody know it? The food was finishing and my desesparation was increasing. At the third day, I couls see some land and the other day, I was on Europe. I never knew how did I survive, but this is a story that everybody will know.
I will write you again next weekend.
See you,
Hellen

No hay comentarios: