viernes, 13 de junio de 2008

Letter from Ellen

Hey Tomi! I'm so excited! I am at the Licist hotel, in London! We have just arrived and as Anne is having her nap. I decided tpo visit this building, and, guess that! I found a lab, full of computers so... :-) Paris is beautiful, we really loved it (L) . We took a lot of photographs and i will tell you a lot more about the trip, but now, i'm really tired, so i'm sorry, i going with Anne :S .Oh, yes! I wanted to tell you, ahah! Anne has already lost her new t-shir! I know you warned us! ahah...I am wearing your sweater :-) , thank you.
I will continue writing after my nap,
Kisses!
Ellen

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Nice letter, good work, but remember Ellen is a solo sailor competing in a round-the-world race!! Please, check the task in unit 5.
Correct, print and hand in the final version by next Friday.