jueves, 19 de junio de 2008

Will there still be schools and teachers in the future?

A lot of people think that schools and teachers will be forever.
I agree with them and I believe that it will be really happen.

It’s necessary that in the future will be schools and teachers. In my opinion some indigence will need schools and people will teach and help them to get knowledge. These people won’t have access to the internet and to the technology. But through the schools those people will have access to the books, because there will be a library.

In the future the technology is likely to advance. So there will be very necessary schools and qualified people will teach and explain that technology

To conclude, I would like to say that is fantastic to know that in the future will be schools and teachers. Because they benefit us and the all humanity

2 comentarios:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Good work Paula. Please check some language mistakes, such as:
there will be schools .... forever
there will be schools
indigents
books... technology (no article)
Please, correct, print and hand in before Thursday 26th.

Laura Rat. dijo...

very good paula!!
jeje...
mira lo que jimena me puso a mi!!:P
chan.. me puso que estaba bienn..
I am very happy!!!! :)

kisses.

Lora.