jueves, 12 de junio de 2008

Letter from Ellen (por Bri)

Hi!

Can you guess where I am at this moment? In the middle of a sailor's race! Have to travel across the world from England. Have to stop in Cuba, Alaska, Japan and England at last. I've just passed Alaska. It's a long journey crossing the Pacific Ocean. It looks very dangerous :|, but I'm okay. When I was heading for Cuba, suddenly, a huge shark appeared and surrounded me for a long time. I waited for the shark to go away, but it was still there, so I avoided it quickly, because I was at the bottom of the race. The screen was awsome, but the rain came from a moment to another. I felt very sad, but I kept fighting against the obstacles of the sea. Got to go or the letter will get wet! Will try to write you again. Might when I get back to England...

Love you.
Ellen

2 comentarios:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Excellent Brigitte!!
Very nice letter. Please check the uses of bottom and screen. Well done!

Jimena Cas dijo...

Remember to correct, print and hand in the final version by Friday. Good work!