jueves, 12 de junio de 2008

Letter from Ellen

Hi Jimena!
I’m writing from France, arrived here a week ago. It’s a wonderful place! :P :D
I have done a lot of things .The first day I stayed at the hotel and ate there; the food is very good here. Since the second day until now we have been touring all the time. We went to museums and to visit the country.
I can’t believe what happened yesterday! I found an old friend in a café her name is Laura, we were so happy, we talk for hours. I gave her my telephone and she said that she will phone.
I think that I miss a lot to my family, I call them all the time and I asked them how do they feel or I ask for any news.
Well I have to go, we are going to the Eiffel Tower, I will stay here for another week. I will write you tomorrow.
Love,
Ellen

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Paula, please read about Ellen in the student`s book. She is an adventurous solo sailor, read the task again.
Rewrite, print and hand in the final version by next Friday.