jueves, 19 de junio de 2008

Will there still be schools and teachers in the future?

Scientists claim that in 40 years’ time probably won’t be any schools or teachers, that they will probably be replaced with computers and robots. The children will be able to study from the computer or be taught by a robot. But, will that prediction really take place?
If is true what they’ve said, our children and grandsons won’t go to school, they might stay all day at home and go to class without moving from their beds. The science has grown so much those last years, that I think this idea will probably become true.
But I don’t know if I really want that all this happens. The computers can have a lot of memory, a robot can be very intelligent, but I think nothing can replace schools and teachers.
To conclude, I want to say that a virtual school or a robot teacher will be really very useful inventions, but school, as well as an obligation, is the most important social activity that the children have. So I prefer school and teachers because they can’t be replaced with a piece of metal without a real brain and feelings.

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

I totally agree Paula!
Congratulations for your work. Please print and hand in the final version before Thursday 26th.