jueves, 12 de junio de 2008

Email from Ellen (por Pau)

Hi!
Do you know where I am writing from? The middle of the ocean!! I don’t know exactly where I am, but don’t worry, I think I’m heading for the North…
I have been sailing for about three months and I am a little exhausted to be alone all this time, but I’m enjoying a lot this trip. The landscape is wonderful! :D The sea is quiet, the sun is shinning and the sky is blue and clear.
How’s life there? I hope that’s all OK. I think you are missing me a lot, don’t you?? =P
A few days ago, something strange happened to me: while I was sleeping I heard a strange noise and woke up immediately. There were a lot of gulls around me!! They came because I had left some food on the boat’s floor!! They were so pretty… They bothered me a little, but it has been a great experience.
I have to finish because I’m very hungry so I’m going to prepare some food (I have a lot of cans of food), but will write you again soon because I’m very lonely and miss you a lot :’( …
Kisses,
Ellen

2 comentarios:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Very nice letter, Paula. Congratulations!
Please check the folllowing:
heading north
to be alone
this trip a lot
on the deck
Very creative emoticons!!
Remember to correct, print and hand in the final version by Friday. Good work!

Jimena Cas dijo...

Please, also remember to edit your profile, I don't know which Paula you are. I've already spoken with Guillermo, your IT teacher, and he totally agrees with the change.
Thanks!