miércoles, 11 de junio de 2008

Letter to a friend

Hi Mary!
I'm here, in my yatch, travelling again. At this moment I'm in Paris, France and I'm planning stay here for 1 week. The weather is great, and very beautiful for sailing. Believe it or not, I've already got sunburn! (I've been here for only 2 days). Yesterday I went for a walk and I saw some beautiful parks and buildings. I'm so happy to be here!

I went on a tour and they took me to the Eiffel Tower. It's so big! You can't imagine! I had so much fun, but unluckly forgot my camera... :-(

Have to go now, I'm going to a restaurant -there are very good restaurants here-. I'm having a big meal. Next week, as I told you, I'm leaving, I'm travelling to Lyon. I'll write you again when I arrive there.

See you.

Ellen.

2 comentarios:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Nice letter, good work, but remember Ellen is a solo sailor competing in a round-the-world race!!
Please, change the visit to the Eiffel tower and the restaurant, don't you think? and watch some language mistakes, such as:
on my yatch
planning to stay
Correct, print and hand in the final version by next Friday.

Melu Wes dijo...

Luchita!!!
Good Work :D