lunes, 9 de junio de 2008

Ellen's letter (by Melu W.)

Hi!
I think you know where I am: Just in the middle of the ocean! I’ve been sailing for two weeks. I started in Australia and now I’m near New Zealand. At the beginning, the trip was quite horrible: there was a storm and I couldn’t sleep for more than 15 minutes. But, since last Monday, the weather has been very sunny and warm and now I enjoy the blue sky, the calm sea water and the colorful fishes that can see through the water.

But don’t you guess what happened to me on Friday? I saw some dolphins =D! They were jumping around my boat and I couldn’t stop laughing. Wanted to go and swim with them, but I had to repair a sail. Anyway, it was very beautiful and I’d never forget it.

I’m very happy to be in my Trimaran, but I’m feeling quite alone, because I’ve been by myself all this days only with the sea =’(… But I’m going to write you every week to don’t be so alone, so please answer me quickly!!

Kisses

Ellen

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Great work, Melanie!
Your letter is very nice.
Please, correct some language mistakes, such as:
just in the ...
I'm enjoying
fish
I can see
you won't guess
I'll never forget it
quite lonely
these days
so that I don't feel...
Correct, print and hand in the final version by next Friday.
Well done!