domingo, 8 de junio de 2008

The email of Dennis Tito

Hi!

Guess where I am writing from – the International Space Station. I can see right now the earth´s blue-green surface but right now I am felling kind of sick. Although I am feeling so happy to be the first tourist ever on space! I miss you so much and it was really a pity you couldn’t come here with us.

The weather here on space is cold. When I first got off the spaceship I was a bit scared, but then I started enjoying it and having fun in the air. I could go round and round without falling off!

Have to finish – we are going to take some photograps from space :) We are staying here for another 6 days! And then we are back to the earth. I will write again in two days!!!!!! Hope you are having fun there =)

Love and kisses…

Dennis Tito.

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Good work Shei!!
Please, check some language mistakes, such as:
Earth
feeling
on space, I miss
in space
will get back to the Earth
Correct, print and hand in the final version by next Friday.
Well done!